News and Events

Keep up to date with the latest news and events of Modular Bikes.

Friday, April 10, 2020

Box Hill Purple April 10


At Jeremy and Alyson's
At the Hive shopping centre

Updated plan for back adapter.


Hi, Here is today's action on the Peugeot NS22. I went and delivered some wool for another friend, Alyson, and while I was at her place discussed bikes with her partner Jeremy. And on the way home I found another crate, the orange one shown centre. Not sure if I am depriving someone of a smoko chair, but it is a bit late for that now! Unfortunately The Hive shopping centre was not open (Good Friday) but I paused long enough to take a photo.

Once home I arced up the cad and updated the drawing I had made of the back adapter to include yesterday's modification.

Oh, and I almost forgot, this site shows more milk crates on bikes than you can poke a stick at. Poke around at https://mymilkcrates.com/  and there's more uses for milk crates there than you have ever imagined.



In the afternoon I made this video, hope you enjoy it, the story continues here

Regards  Steve Nurse


No comments:

Post a Comment