News and Events

Keep up to date with the latest news and events of Modular Bikes.

Friday, October 2, 2026

OzHPV promotion trip to Coleraine

 


 Hi

Early this week, I loaded up my small car with a large number of bicycles and a Gazebo, and headed west on a 5 day trip to publicise the OzHPV challenge in Coleraine. I'd already done some homework for this having visited Coleraine 4 times this year. A visit to the town late last year started the ball rolling!



 

On my previous visits I hadn't been any further west than Coleraine, but this time, after a 2 night stay in Aireys Inlet and dropping a kid's bike to my son's family, I have been all the way to Coonawarra in South Australia. First stop out of Aireys Inlet was Hamilton, where I met journalist Ciaran for an interview and photo shoot. I was only just on time, and Ciaran got to witness me reconstituting the bike from its jumbled up state in the car. We walked to the Botanic gardens, and he filmed me riding and doing a quick promotion for the event. Back at the office we had a taped interview. Hopefully this will all lead to a few Hamilton mob coming to the challenge!

(to be continued) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment