News and Events

Keep up to date with the latest news and events of Modular Bikes.

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Chiltern Photos

 Hi

A few weeks ago I was riding with OzHPV friends in Chiltern. I haven't reported on that in my blog yet, but meanwhile my report on that weekend has been published on the OzHPV site here. So rather than rehash, I thought I would publish most of the photos I took of Gordon's extraordinary motoring Museum. It is related to the Chiltern Garage in town and some sites such as this very informative one still list the garage as a museum. 

Chiltern is near the main Melbourne to Sydney Highway, the Hume, and up till 1962 the Highway ran through the town. So there was great potential for a gathering of motoring memorabilia, and the Stevens family have accomplished that. Here are my photos.









































 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment