News and Events

Keep up to date with the latest news and events of Modular Bikes.

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Wet Day

Trike with DVD player in the back.

Tailbox
November 5, 2015

Hi

For the first time in a long time,  we had some real rain overnight, about 24mm, which was more than we had in the whole of October.  Anyway, I rode through some of the rain to work this morning, and was quite soaked when I got there.  There were some spare pants in the cupboard, so I put them on, but hung around most of the morning with a wet shirt till I needed to get up and take a walk anyway, then went down to the local op shop for a dry shirt. 

They had shirts, and a DVD / Video player as well.  Now our video's been playing up lately, so a replacement seemed like a good idea, so I bought the player, which seemed very new and had a "working" sticker on it.  The nice lady in the op shop let me put the dry shirt on in the change room and I wandered back to work.

At the end of the day, it had stopped raining, and I was able to bundle the player into the bike and ride home.  Still to plug it in to see if it actually works, or if its too compliated for me to operate but we shall see.

Regards

Steve Nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment