News and Events

Keep up to date with the latest news and events of Modular Bikes.

Monday, January 9, 2017

Buckley's Prelude 2017

During training on ....

the great ocean road.

Hydration system raw materials.

Almost Finished

Actually Finished
Hi

A few weeks ago I bumped into Helen Lew-Ton who said she was doing Buckley's ride (Around the Bay in A Day) and I decided to do it again this year.

 I have been on holiday near Airey's Inlet on Victoria's Great Ocean Road and did some training for the ride, mostly to Lorne and back, about 40k with some hills, taking about 2 hours.  The day before Buckley's was hot and I spent it putting a water tank into my bike, riding around a bit, checking spare tubes and getting a pre-ride puncture.  Then it was early to bed for me, the alarm set for 5:10.

No comments:

Post a Comment