News and Events

Keep up to date with the latest news and events of Modular Bikes.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bennett Bike

Surf Check with Simon B.

More or less as it came from a hard rubbish pile.  I had pumped up the tyres and that was about it.  First voyage was an epic journey of about 1.5k.
Hi

These days I am more or less immune from picking up old bikes from rubbish piles but occasionally something good comes up and I can't resist.  This is my latest find, a Bennett 3 speed family bike, there were 3 bikes on a hard rubbish pile near our place and I picked the best one. 

Having aquired one bike, another has got to go, and I will be selling the Bullock bike detailed here.  The Bullock is really too good for me to own, someone else can look after her.

Regards

Steve Nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment