News and Events

Keep up to date with the latest news and events of Modular Bikes.

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Greenspeed in Action

Trailing behind Richard on GS


Fraser and Richard after surfing

Fraser and Cic

Fraser, Richard, Cic

Richard


Cic, Fraser

Cic, decapitated Fraser

Cic

Rich, Fraser, Abby, Cic

Rich, Fraser, Abby, Cic

Rich, Cic, Me, Abby

Sarah, Fraser, tame Cockatoos
Hi

My brother Richard and partner Sarah have been visiting from England, and 2 of his 3 kids, Cicely and Fraser, and Fraser's girlfriend Abby all came down from Northern New South Wales, all for the occasion of my Mum's 90th birthday. We had a few days together at Airey's Inlet and everybody got to try out the newly acquired Greenspeed trike as well as the other odds and sods of bicycles that were at our accommodation.  One of my friends Mick said I was going over to the dark side (cycles others have made) by riding the Greenspeed but I don't think that's the case.  Its more like me introducing others to the dark side (recumbents in general) which is really not that dark.  Most people can't help but enjoy riding the Greenspeed.

Regards

Steve Nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment