News and Events

Keep up to date with the latest news and events of Modular Bikes.

Sunday, December 25, 2016

A clunker part 3: A clunker for christmas.







Hi

With the clunker finished, I could easily have plonked in the garage with the 6 or so other bikes, however, my son hadn't seen it and I don't think he reads my blog often, so I decided to wrap it and give it to him and his wife phoebe for Christmas.  This involved logistics and planning.  How do you wrap a bike?  There is only one local paper which still comes in broadsheet format, and that is "The Australian", so for a few days before Christmas I conscientiously bought this paper for wrapping purposes.  

Anyway, the bike present went down quite well, it is now plonked in the garage with the 6 or so other bikes, but it had a role as a Christmas present before the plonking.  My brother Richard rang from England and I was able to "show" him the pics of the clunker in the previous post.

Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment