News and Events

Keep up to date with the latest news and events of Modular Bikes.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Bendigo Part 1

Old Church Hall, Site of the film night

Vintage Bike Racks.......

and Yarn-bombing at the hall entrance.
Hi

On Thursday I rode into uni at Caulfield to get some work done and after that got the train up to Bendigo for a bike-show weekend.  The first event of the weekend was a film night and I rode up the hill from my accommodation, and arrived late and also without camera.  Films were ok, Building was excellent, beer was excellent!  Anyway, the photo I wanted today is here on Bike Bendigo's facebook page and I returned the next day to take photos.  Nice atmosphere around the building which had yarn bombing and veges growing.

 Will report more later.

Regards

Steve Nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment