News and Events

Keep up to date with the latest news and events of Modular Bikes.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

New bike on the way, part 6

Latest in the "Pokey and Gumby Observe" series which started here

Mini - V- Brakes Fitted
Hi, Well not much to report this weekend, the bike seat kit I ordered isn't here yet so I finished off things on the bike like fitting V-brakes and Gear Cables.  A large drill press bought from my work is coming home soon and I cleared down and sorted the junk on the bench in preparation for its arrival.

As well, I wandered (ok, rode )into the city and bought another Melbourne Bike Share Scheme helmet for $5.00. I plan to make a visor for it as shown in this post , and then mount rear view mirrors on the visor.  Will report on how that goes.

Regards

Steve Nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment